Click to listen highlighted text! Powered By GSpeech
Citizens Advice Bureau

0300 330 1185

Font resize


What benefits can I get?

Benefits and tax credits for people in work

Benefits for people looking for work

Benefits for people who are sick or disabled

Sick or disabled people and carers

Universal Credit

Help with your rent – Housing Benefit

Help with your Council Tax – Council Tax Reduction

Benefits for families and children

Benefits for older people

Benefits and bereavement

Our Generalist Advice Team can help you identify which benefits you may be able to claim, for example Employment and Support Allowance (ESA), Universal Credit (UC), Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA), Housing Benefit, disability benefits like Disability Living Allowance (DLA), Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Attendance Allowance, Tax Credits, Child Benefit, Pension Credit, Carer’s Allowance, bereavement benefits, and other benefits.

We can assist you with problems with your claim, for example delays in payment, disputed amounts, sanctions, refusal of benefits and request for a reconsideration following a negative decision.

We also have a Specialist Advice Team for more complex benefits problems, including the rights of EEA nationals, benefits appeals and representation in the Welfare Tribunal.

Please contact us for advice or an appointment.

Our Locations


Brentford & Chiswick


Outreach Service


Hounslow Civic Centre

Hounslow West

Research and Campaign

Research and Campaign

Campaign info

The problems that affect you affect all of us. We campaign to influence policymakers in order to bring about changes to unfair laws and policies, for a better society.

More here...
Click to listen highlighted text! Powered By GSpeech